For all things Mellel
Moderators: redlers, Eyal Redler, Ori Redler
- One of the boys
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:45 pm
Just so you know, Mellel 2.2.1 is out.
Full details are on our http://www.mellel.com/releasenotes.html
The short list:
- * 17 Language versions (localisations): Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, French, Finish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
* Marker menu (Edit->Markers)
* Marker contextual Menu
* And various improvements and bug fixes
Last edited by Ori Redler
on Wed May 16, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ori Redler from RedleX
- Knows everything, can prove it
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:07 pm
It was nice to see such a prompt response to the request for marker accessibility from the menu bar. One of the most annoying aspects of Mellel for me (or perhaps the only really annoying aspect) is the fact that the "Go to Page..." navigation button is not accessible from a menu and cannot therefore have a keyboard shortcut assigned to it. If it was such a seemingly simple matter to add menu accessibility to the markers, why hasn't the same been done for this navigation button? I'm sure I can't be the only person who would really like to see this fixed.
This is a nice addition. But I'd still like to see an option to automatically set the marker so that one could simply go through the document and select text, which would automatically be marked.
As I recall, this is the way the marker works in MS Word, although I very rarely even open that application any more.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests