default font color

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

linmel
Got the styles thing figured out

default font color

Post by linmel »

I have created some table templates in Mellel in which I kept the default black color for the fonts. All is going well. Then I opened a new document to create some color labels and changed the font color there in "Character Appearance" to teal. Still all going well. Then I went back to refine the table templates (background colors of some cells and table lines were in shades of the teal of the labels) and I began having problems with the font color now being teal instead of the original black. I have highlighted the whole document which includes the table and gone to "Character Appearances" and changed the font color to black. But when I type in the document (inside or outside of the table) or cut/paste from another document I sporadically/unexpectedly run into the teal font. How do I set the whole template so that black is the default font color again? (Remember I have already tried highlighting the whole document and still am finding the teal font appearing both inside and outside the table.) Thanks for your help on this.