iCloud + Lion options

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

Cavi
Already downloaded the guide

iCloud + Lion options

Post by Cavi »

Hello,

When do you intend to adopt the the options of the Lion operating system and iCloud?

Thanks.
ablaze
Already downloaded the guide

Re: iCloud + Lion options

Post by ablaze »

Although you told that we can expect it in a forthcoming incremental update, I would like to hear some news on this topic, too.
DylanMuir
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: iCloud + Lion options

Post by DylanMuir »

In the meantime, this article might be useful for you:
http://9to5mac.com/2011/11/03/apple-wor ... file-sync/

DRM
rumplestiltskin
New to all this

Re: Lion options

Post by rumplestiltskin »

I would hope that Mellel might retain the option (a preference checkbox I suppose) to save files in the Snow Leopard manner rather than forcing us to adopt Apple's inexplicable "no save/save as" behavior. Frankly, until Apple provides a system-wide "behave like Snow Leopard" behavior in this regard, I'll not upgrade to Lion (and I'm usually the one who upgrades first).

Sorry for the diatribe. :oops:

Barry
jannuss
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: Lion options

Post by jannuss »

rumplestiltskin wrote:I would hope that Mellel might retain the option (a preference checkbox I suppose) to save files in the Snow Leopard manner rather than forcing us to adopt Apple's inexplicable "no save/save as" behavior. Frankly, until Apple provides a system-wide "behave like Snow Leopard" behavior in this regard, I'll not upgrade to Lion (and I'm usually the one who upgrades first).

Barry
Barry, I totally agree. Apple's new save as versions is totally unsuitable for much of my work. I find myself performing Save As + Replace which is a waste of my time.

Janet