Hi to all,
Mellel 3.3.5 is here with improvements and solving the nagging export problem. Download it from here: http://www.mellel.com/download/
With this version:
• When opening the character style editor window, the currently selected variation (if applicable) is selected, instead of the base variation
• Fixed a problem that caused Mellel to sometimes fail to export or copy to rtf with texts/documents containing images
• Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to hang when performing Replace All of "any"->"found expression"+attributes, with documents containing hyperlinks. Possibly solving other issues with editing and modifying hyperlinks
• Replace All stays put: original selection is maintained when performing Replace All, instead of moving to the location of the last replacement
• Fixed issues where a lot of redundant Undo actions were registered when switching between the Find and Replace strip and the document.
• Fixed an issue with Undo/Redo in the Find and Replace fields being blocked after switching out of Mellel or out of the Find field
• Fixed an issue that caused fonts attributes not to be preserved when correcting text using Grammarian
• Editing variable names in the Document Setup dropping sheet is now blocked.
• Fixed an issue that caused all sorts of inconsistencies in the UI regarding the Character Attributes of inlines (citations, hyperlinks, auto-titles, etc) after making changes "inside" via the editor or via Find and Replace.
For all things Mellel
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests