Not Scanning Bibliographic Links with Sente

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

timothylfox
Got the styles thing figured out

Not Scanning Bibliographic Links with Sente

Post by timothylfox »

Hello,

I've been happily using Mellel with Sente with no problems. Recently, though, when I hit "Scan document" (with Sente open in the background), it brings up a window saying "Scanning document . . . " and just sits there without anything happening. It is only doing this with one document; other documents scan fine. Any ideas?

Tim
jzents
Read the guide, knows everything

Re: Not Scanning Bibliographic Links with Sente

Post by jzents »

timothylfox wrote:Hello,

I've been happily using Mellel with Sente with no problems. Recently, though, when I hit "Scan document" (with Sente open in the background), it brings up a window saying "Scanning document . . . " and just sits there without anything happening. It is only doing this with one document; other documents scan fine. Any ideas?

Tim
Did you by any chance switch the designated bib manager in that document from Sente to Bookends?
timothylfox

Post by timothylfox »

No, under Mellel preferences, it still has "Sente" as the bib manager.

I recently inserted an image into the document—could that be confusing the scanner?

I'd really appreciate help on this.
Tim
timothylfox

Post by timothylfox »

Could someone from Mellel please respond either to this forum post or my "contact us" form request? It's been almost a month since I originally posed this question with no one responding.

Tim