Strange Printing Problem (Scaling Issue)

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

monstordh
Already downloaded the guide

Strange Printing Problem (Scaling Issue)

Post by monstordh »

I've been using Mellel a few years now and never had this problem until now and only with one document. Whenever I try to print, the scaling of the page is reduced. No matter what I do I can't seem to get it to print at 100% size. I have it set up to traditional letter size in with the layout being portrait mode. Nothing special. When I attempt to print it appears as if it is trying to print a 2-up layout for landscape mode (see attached image), but with only one page per sheet. I've compared both the page layout and the print settings to other files, but I can't find any differences. Does anyone know what might be going on here?

"You can live opposite of what you profess, but you can't live opposite of what you believe." -Dallas Willard
monstordh

Re: Strange Printing Problem (Scaling Issue)

Post by monstordh »

As I have been looking at this printed page, I'm wondering if it might be trying to leave room to print the document comments on the left side. If so, is there any way to turn this feature off?
"You can live opposite of what you profess, but you can't live opposite of what you believe." -Dallas Willard
monstordh

Post by monstordh »

Pretty sure this is related to Mellel trying to print comments (which were deleted). Is there any way to turn off the printing of comments?
jannuss
Knows everything, can prove it

Post by jannuss »

monstordh wrote:Pretty sure this is related to Mellel trying to print comments (which were deleted). Is there any way to turn off the printing of comments?
I haven't been able to duplicate the problem -- when I delete comments, Mellel prints my test page correctly
but
I have a suggestion: try clicking View/Annotations Pane to turn off display of comments.
Does this solve the problem?

Janet
monstordh

Post by monstordh »

try clicking View/Annotations Pane to turn off display of comments.
That worked perfectly! Thank you so much!