Exporting from iPad to pdf

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

macsailor
Knows everything, can prove it

Exporting from iPad to pdf

Post by macsailor »

I have been using the Mellel on my iPad for a week now and it's great to be able to sync the work between my Mac and my iPad. But when I sometimes have to export a document from the iPad to a pdf (to be able to hand out the documents to my students digitally), the document always get a strange file name - mellel_temp_0.pdf - and I have to rename every file I export as pdf.

Is it possible to have the file name of the pdf to correspond to the actually file name of the Mellel document? If so, how do I do it? If not, please consider this as a annoying bug and please fix it.

Since we only have Windows based computers at work (I'm working as a teacher), I'm using Mellel on the iPad I convinced the school to give me. And the documents I write with the help of Mellel I have to export as pdf, otherwise the student can not open or read whatever I have written (instructions, assignments, etcetera).
Peter Edwardsson
Truth is not always popular, but it is always right.
macsailor

Re: Exporting from iPad to pdf

Post by macsailor »

Still having problems with the file names while exporting from Mellel iPad version to pdf. Want the exported file to have the same name as the original file, except for the new file suffix .pdf.
Peter Edwardsson
macsailor

Re: Exporting from iPad to pdf

Post by macsailor »

Any solution for this annoying behaviour yet?
Peter Edwardsson