Shortcut for Small Caps

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

Gustave
Got the auto-title mojo working

Shortcut for Small Caps

Post by Gustave »

Hey,

Is there a shortcut for Small Caps in Mellel 4 ?

I try to create one in the macOS system but it doesn't work (it need to be on a Menu on Mellel).

Thanks 🙏
Icelander
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: Shortcut for Small Caps

Post by Icelander »

Gustave wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:37 pm Is there a shortcut for Small Caps in Mellel 4 ?
I try to create one in the macOS system but it doesn't work (it need to be on a Menu on Mellel).
It seems Mellel's idea is to create a character style for this purpose rather than give you a Format menu, from where you can directly apply attributes to the text. Once you've created the style, you can assign a keyboard shortcut to it via the System Preferences.
In Nisus, you have both possibilities. And about your question regarding Antidote, it's fully integrated with Nisus.
Gustave
Got the auto-title mojo working

Post by Gustave »

Thanks, it's work !

For Antidote, I use Mellel and I don't want to use Nisus (it isn't properly update, and the user interface is a shame for retina screens).
More we request Antidote integration, more the developers of Mellel would make it a reality.
Icelander
Knows everything, can prove it

Post by Icelander »

Gustave wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:15 pm For Antidote, I use Mellel and I don't want to use Nisus (it isn't properly update[d], and the user interface is a shame for retina screens).
Thanks Gustave, I didn't know that. I don't have Retina.
[the] More we request Antidote integration, [the] more the developers of Mellel would make it a reality.
Je suis absolument d'accord.