For all things Mellel
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Knows everything, can prove it
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 am
- Location: Paris (sometimes Copenhagen)
Thank you, Icelander. This is what I did last time, I believe, and what you would intuitively try to do. The problem is that I do not find any of this in the Library to which I have access. There is no Library visible in my home folder and I have forgotten the special trick to make it appear. Perhaps it has been hidden in a system-update or something.
Yes, it has been hidden for well over 6 years now, since Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), I think.
The easiest way to access the folder is to
1. copy the folder path I gave you
2. Click on the Desktop in order to select the Finder
3. Choose "Go to Folder…" from the Go menu and paste the path
4. Then click OK.
This will take you directly to the 'Style Sets' folder
You can also Option-click on the Finder's Go menu to access your ~Library folder.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests