signature

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

raymond
Knows everything, can prove it

signature

Post by raymond »

Hello,

I wish to have in Mellel in the Insert menu the possibility to have a command which will insert my signature in a letter I am writing, for example.
Preview of Apple has this possibility. It would very handy, at least for me, to have it in Mellel.
jannuss

Re: signature

Post by jannuss »

Of course, there's an obvious work-around: scan your signature into a jpeg file and insert that file in the text when you need it.

Janet
raymond

Post by raymond »

Thanks you Janet for your proposal. I know it and use it all the time. Is a work-around. I would like to have a Mellel solution, as I wrote, like the one in Preview.
macsailor

Post by macsailor »

raymond wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:46 pm Hello,

I wish to have in Mellel in the Insert menu the possibility to have a command which will insert my signature in a letter I am writing, for example.
Preview of Apple has this possibility. It would very handy, at least for me, to have it in Mellel.
Have you tried apps like Typinator or TextExpander? I use Typinator daily (used to use TextExpander until they changed to subscription instead of one-time-buy-policy) and it works very well.
Peter Edwardsson
Truth is not always popular, but it is always right.
raymond

Post by raymond »

Thanks for your proposal, but I like Mellel very much and I wish a solution would be found for ~Mellel.
macsailor

Post by macsailor »

raymond wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:26 pm Thanks for your proposal, but I like Mellel very much and I wish a solution would be found for ~Mellel.
I understand, but if you have a solution like Typinator et al, you could benefit from it in all your applications, instead of only be able to use it within Mellel.
Peter Edwardsson
Truth is not always popular, but it is always right.