bug with full screen mode?

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

eleuteruiz
Knows everything, can prove it

Post by eleuteruiz »

Sometimes it jumps to me a little when going to full-screen mode (sometime it doesn't), and most of the time when coming back to normal mode.
But it is always a question of a couple of lines, it never occured to me a 30 pages scroll.
Eleuterio
Ori Redler
One of the boys

Post by Ori Redler »

kabouter wrote:I mentioned it in another thread. And I've tested it a few times. I can have the cursor on one page and switch to full screen mode and be shown completely different pages from different chapters, sections, or whatever. It's usually something like 30 pages off (skipping ahead to pages I haven't worked on in a while).

Using the arrow keys does get you in the right place, but it is a bit weird to see something you weren't expecting to see
Hi, We could not reproduce this problem. Can you send us the document or a sample document with this problem (and, of course, with the zoom level and all other preferences set as they are when the problem occur)?
Ori Redler from RedleX
kabouter
Read the guide!

Post by kabouter »

Ori Redler wrote:
kabouter wrote:I mentioned it in another thread. And I've tested it a few times. I can have the cursor on one page and switch to full screen mode and be shown completely different pages from different chapters, sections, or whatever. It's usually something like 30 pages off (skipping ahead to pages I haven't worked on in a while).

Using the arrow keys does get you in the right place, but it is a bit weird to see something you weren't expecting to see
Hi, We could not reproduce this problem. Can you send us the document or a sample document with this problem (and, of course, with the zoom level and all other preferences set as they are when the problem occur)?
I'll e-mail now. I tried it with different zoom levels too and got the same results. Thanks :)
[insert witty comment here]