Auto-title keyboard navigation

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

soliphint
Knows everything, can prove it

Auto-title keyboard navigation

Post by soliphint »

Can someone tell me how to implement keyboard shortcuts for Auto-title levels? I've already tried going to Mac's System Preferences and setting prefs., but that is unresponsive. When I'm constructing an outline, I'd like to be able to hit a keyboard shortcut for Level 1, Level 2 etc.

In that vein, is there a list somewhere of navigation keyboard shortcuts? Thank you.
FA1

Post by FA1 »

I was able to make it work. If you haven't tried this already, go to Keyboard Shortcuts in System Prefs, click on "+", choose Mellel, and for menu title choose "Level 1", "Level 2", etc., then enter your shortcut.

Maybe you were trying to use the wrong menu title?

Edit: Actually, it was working before (maybe in the previous version?), but now it won't when I tried it again, even though I can see the shortcut in the auto-title menu. I'm not sure what happened.
Last edited by FA1 on Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoul

Post by zoul »

I’ve tried that (using System Preferences), but it seems to be buggy. Sometimes the keyboard shortcut names appear in the menu and work, sometimes they disappear and stop working, sometimes they are there but do not work. I’d like to hear if somebody got it working.
soliphint

Post by soliphint »

I can't get it to work. I chose Ctrl Cmd 1 for Level 1 and it does nothing.
FA1

Post by FA1 »

Actually, it was working before (maybe in the previous version?), but now it won't when I tried it again, even though I can see the shortcut in the auto-title menu. I'm not sure what happened.