How to remove the gray line in the bibliography?

Feature requests, and in-depth discussions of features and the way Mellel works

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

basile
Got the styles thing figured out

How to remove the gray line in the bibliography?

Post by basile »

Hello,

I can imagine this must be an easy question but I haven't been able to find the answer :oops:

How can I remove the annoying gray line that comes up automatically when I use Mellel-Bookends to generate the bibliography? I tried to change the styles, but it stays there, I couldn't find the answer in the guide or in the forums??

Thanks a lot if anyone has a piece of advice for this. Until now I have always used the bibliography window in Bookends and then copy-pasted (no gray line! great), then replace styles. But I would love to have a quicker way to fix it.

Best
Basile
Declan
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: How to remove the gray line in the bibliography?

Post by Declan »

I don't like it either, but since it doesn't print with the line, I've learned to live with it.

Declan
tinebeest

Post by tinebeest »

basile wrote: How can I remove the annoying gray line that comes up automatically when I use Mellel-Bookends to generate the bibliography? I tried to change the styles, but it stays there, I couldn't find the answer in the guide or in the forums??
Do you mean the grey vertical line all the way alongside the bibliography part after the scan? I just insert the cursor to the left of the first entry of the bibliography (so at the very start) and press the backspace button. That seems to take care of it. Then I select the bibliography and apply my (bibliography) paragraph style.

Hope this is what you were looking for! :)
ulrich_ulisses

Post by ulrich_ulisses »

Thank youuuuu! That was annoying the sh*t out of me…