Integrate Mellel Manuals with Help Viewer

Feature requests, and in-depth discussions of features and the way Mellel works

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

Phil82
Knows everything, can prove it

Integrate Mellel Manuals with Help Viewer

Post by Phil82 »

I would like to make a request that the additional documentation that is available for Mellel, like all the documents here be integrated into the Help Viewer.

At present, the Help files for Mellel only provide a brief summary of what the menu items do. If the extra documentation (that is already written) would be included in the help files, it would make searching for things far easier. It would also make the Help files for Mellel much more useful, since in its present form there is little reason to visit the help files.

This isn't a very urgent request, as I've downloaded all the additional documentation and will search through them when I need to know something. However, it's a feature that would be nice to have :).
nicka

Post by nicka »

This is a good opportunity for me to reiterate a request I made a long time ago: put a 'Keyboard Shortcut' item in the Mellel Help menu, like in Keynote and Pages (and probably lots of other apps).
It's just a matter of writing one page of HTML listing the keyboard shortcuts. Having it would make Mellel considerably more user-friendly for (I imagine) relatively little developer time.
Phil82

Post by Phil82 »

I agree with the keyboard shortcuts. They're definitely a must have for the integrated help files. Slightly OT, where do I go to find out the keyboard short cuts now? Which document describes them?