Live Bibliography format issue

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

Enkidum
Got the styles thing figured out

Live Bibliography format issue

Post by Enkidum »

Hi, I'm having a problem with the formatting of my live bibliography. I'm using Mellel v3.1.0b18, and Bookends 11.2.1, on a MacBook Pro with 10.8.2.

I'm writing a long document with multiple sections that have different paragraph styles. My title page has all text centered, using its own paragraph style, but every page after that is block-justified. But whenever I enter a citation, the live bibliography changes the formatting of the final pages to be in title page paragraph style, i.e. centred.

I've tried deleting the final page repeatedly, turning off live bibliography and unscanning and rescanning, and I've made a custom bibliography paragraph style and made sure that the entire final page is set to that style. But whenever I rescan or turn live bibliography back on, it changes its paragraph style to Title Page.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!
ozean
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: Live Bibliography format issue

Post by ozean »

Have you tried if updating to the most recent version of Bookends helps? Jon might have already fixed that bug…
jda
Already downloaded the guide

Post by jda »

This isn't a Bookends bug, or even a Bookends issue, Mellel controls formatting of its own documents.

Jon
Sonny Software
Enkidum
Got the styles thing figured out

Post by Enkidum »

OK, I've figured it out. Somehow Mellel had decided to map Bibliography to Title Page format (no idea how that happened, I certainly never selected it). Just had to change that in the Edit Bibliography Style Mappings window and it was all good.