Inserting signature

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

raymond
Knows everything, can prove it

Inserting signature

Post by raymond »

Hello,

In Preview one can insert a signature, a personal one or which ever, when they are already stored in within the software.
I wish Mellel would have a folder inside Mellel folder file, similar to for example, to the template folder, and one can approach them via the File menu.

Would art be possible. It is very handy for me when I am sending Mellel files as faxes from the Mac itself, and I can insert the signature when necessary.

TIA
austino
New to all this

Re: Inserting signature

Post by austino »

As a work-around, you can extract the signature from preview following these instructions, save it as an image file somewhere and then insert it into your Mellel document whenever you want as an image. I do this a lot.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-extra ... lications/
raymond

Post by raymond »

Thanks for your reply and instructions.

I do the same, but I wish to avoid it and do it as it is in Preview. I find the preview way more elegant and handy, for me.
vinesy
Read the guide!

Post by vinesy »

File > Print.... > PDF > "Open PDF in Preview" > "Insert Signature" > Send the fax
raymond

Post by raymond »

Thanks for this proposal which is refering to Preview
I wish to have this in Mellel and that means the feature would be in Mellel as well, and not a work around
IrmaMarshburn
New to all this

Post by IrmaMarshburn »

austino wrote:As a work-around, you can extract the signature from preview following these instructions, save it as an image file somewhere and then insert it into your Mellel document whenever you want as an image. I do this a lot.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-extra ... lications/
Thanks for link with detailed instructions. Inserting signature is very common question, I know there are sometimes problems with it.