Edit Citation

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

jmckeown
Got the styles thing figured out

Edit Citation

Post by jmckeown »

The dialog box "Edit Citation" in "Citation:" has a tiny font for me, e.g. hard to see when inserting @page-number. Is there a way to increase the size of text in there?
petrus
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: Edit Citation

Post by petrus »

As far as I am aware, there is no way in Mellel to increase the size and font of the palettes. However, you can zoom in on the entire screen of your Macintosh. I am running 10.5.2, but I believe this works on previous operating systems as well.

Open your Macintosh system preferences, and find the "Universal Access" control panel. Enable "zooming." Then, you can use the following commands:

zoom in: option, command, =
zoom out: option, command, - [dash]

It will enlarge everything on your screen, and the focus will be on the mouse pointer. To put the screen back to normal, zoom out as far as possible.

If you are using a Macintosh cordless mouse [a "Mighty Mouse"] you can zoom also zoom in by moving the scroll wheel forward while holding the "control" button.
rpcameron
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: Edit Citation

Post by rpcameron »

petrus wrote:If you are using a Macintosh cordless mouse [a "Mighty Mouse"] you can zoom also zoom in by moving the scroll wheel forward while holding the "control" button.
Actually, if you are using any mouse with a scroll-wheel (corded or cordless), hold down Control while moving the scroll wheel to zoom in or out on the screen. Also, if you are using a laptop and have enabled two-finger scrolling, holding control while scrolling with two fingers does the trick, too.
— Robert Cameron