Mellel 3.4.4. is here. Check it out (or read the fixes list and then check it out):
- Download It: http://www.mellel.com/download/
- More Info: http://www.mellel.com/blog/2015/11/23/m ... 44-is-here
- Improved support for font substitution with Coptic text
- Added Coptic, Thai and Lao scripts to secondary font script list
- Updated German hyphenation dictionary
- Added support for ')' bracketing for citations
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash when closing a window while in fullscreen mode
- Fixed an issue when selecting a font family for the first time while in the find/replace fields would result in the family popup menu jumping back to the first menu
- Fixed rendering of Thai text in the Outline and other places in the UI
- Fixed an issue that caused italics to spread over to the entire citation on the second, third, etc bibliography scans when the final citation starts with italics
- Fixed all sorts of issues with setting up and adjusting the markers submenu (edit menu), palette and keyboard shortcuts when the focus is in the find/replace fields
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text entry when typing Korean fast in big and slow documents.
- Fixed an issue that caused the character attribute description in "replace styles" not to include the marker attribute.
- Allowing and preserving (not converting to normal text) percent encoded text in URL (if web)
- Adjusting zoom level after showing/hiding the palettes in full-screen mode.
- Fixed issues that caused bad/mis positioning of palettes when switching to split view on El Capitan and in other cases.
- Added support for command+b, +i and +u shortcuts (with a hardware keyboard) to toggle bold, italic and underline
- When creating a new comment or opening an existing comment for editing the entire comment text is selected
- Correctly navigating to edit user name after the user clicks "edit name" in the user name validation dialogue. Selecting text when switching to edit user name
- Corrected behaviour with iOS 9 new split screen feature
Ori from RedleX