2.2 Title flow styles don't match shifting between stylesets

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

jbq
Got the auto-title mojo working

2.2 Title flow styles don't match shifting between stylesets

Post by jbq »

Shifting regularly between two styles sets, one for printing and one for presentation/fullscreen modus, I’m facing a problem with the new version 2.2 (and 2.2.1, too): Certain character styles as part of the “Auto titles”, although provided with exactly the same names, won't match any more. To be more exactly: The number part (“current number” etc.) is working fine, but the “title part” don't. I checked the definitions within the “Edit title flows” palette thoroughly, the style names are the same and had not caused any trouble until now.
Could this be a side effect of the (most welcome) new improvements, that is the ability to style the auto-title text freely?
Any suggestions welcome!
JBQ[/img]
danzac

Post by danzac »

I have been having this same issue as well. I just can't seem to get this whole thing to flow nicely. My auto-titles and paragraphs are all keyed to specific character styles and their different variations. Yet in my character menu I have a whole bunch of those extras bulleted in the menu, but I'm not using them anywhere. Very annoying.
Ori Redler
One of the boys

Post by Ori Redler »

danzac wrote:I have been having this same issue as well. I just can't seem to get this whole thing to flow nicely. My auto-titles and paragraphs are all keyed to specific character styles and their different variations. Yet in my character menu I have a whole bunch of those extras bulleted in the menu, but I'm not using them anywhere. Very annoying.
Hmm... That sounds like a bug. It's on our to-fix list.
Ori Redler from RedleX