"Document rendering" window refuses to disappear

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

Timotheus
Knows everything, can prove it

"Document rendering" window refuses to disappear

Post by Timotheus »

Every time I try to open a lengthy document, a little "Document rendering" window pops up, which should disappear automatically after the unfolding of the document.

But it refuses to go away: it stubbornly remains on the desktop, and the only way to get rid of it, is to close the application.

Others with the same experience? And could this be a minuscule bug in (the latest version of) Mellel?
verma
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: "Document rendering" window refuses to disappear

Post by verma »

Timotheus wrote:Every time I try to open a lengthy document, a little "Document rendering" window pops up, which should disappear automatically after the unfolding of the document.

But it refuses to go away: it stubbornly remains on the desktop, and the only way to get rid of it, is to close the application.

Others with the same experience? And could this be a minuscule bug in (the latest version of) Mellel?
I see it with a 400 page document and while restructuring some autotitles in the Outline pane. Closing the app indeed makes it disappear. It's there, it doesn't seem to be doing anything, but it doesn't seem to be harmful either. Probably a bug indeed.