Mellel Tables

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

Charmian
New to all this

Mellel Tables

Post by Charmian »

I am finding it very difficult to use tables since the recent updates. All the options I need were easily accessible before, but they seem to be totally absent from the new version. I often create large tables so I need a quick way of editing, so selecting columns manually is unacceptable for me. I do not understand why I can no longer go to the Tables palette and e.g. select/add/delete rows and columns and also the merge and equalise options were very useful. I was pleased to see that you have introduced repeating headers and footers, I had actually created my own version for a very large table - however this is not something I need as much as the other options that have just disappeared. Maybe I am not looking in the right place ? Please help as I got so frustrated yesterday that I shouted at my cat - he hasn't forgiven me yet.
WAKAMATSU
Got the styles thing figured out

Re: Mellel Tables

Post by WAKAMATSU »

Dear Charmian,
I am afraid that I am not familiar with your problem.
Do not you find pencil-type icon when you click in your Table ?
Do not you find any Drop-down menu when Right-clicking on your Table ?
There shows Table's arrangement menu (editing Table attribution, Table command etc. ..)in it.
With those assistance would be conduced to approximate a solution.
I hope everything will be OK!
Thx and regards, WAKAMATSU kunimitsu (from Japan)

P.S
Sorry, I can not upload with my png file, here.
I do not know how to do with attachment file during my post.
Charmian
New to all this

Post by Charmian »

Many thanks Wakamatsu - I had glimpsed this drop-down menu, but could not relocate it, I have already managed to update my 17-page table ! However, I have not found the pen symbol, though I remember seeing it.
I will try again later after my session of physiotherapy.
BFN, Charmian
laup
Knows everything, can prove it

Post by laup »

The options you're asking about are visible if you click the gear symbol of the Table palette.
Paul