Feature request: auto-title dialogue zoom

Feature requests, and in-depth discussions of features and the way Mellel works

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

aperriman
Got the auto-title mojo working

Feature request: auto-title dialogue zoom

Post by aperriman »

I noticed this request on an old thread:
3) A preference to have the text in the citation dialogue box in a certain typeface and size. The text in the dialogue is so small I can barely read it (it is in the 'actual' size and font of your text at 100% zoom, regardless of the zoom level that you are working in. I'd rather be able to read it... This point applies to auto-title dialogue boxes too.)
It would be great to have this implement—particularly the auto-title dialogue (actually I'm not sure what the citation dialogue box is). I have documents typically zoomed at 175% on a large screen, which means that text in the dialogue box is very difficult to read and edit. I guess ideally the text in the dialogue box would appear at the same zoom percentage as the document. Just a thought.
farcas
Read the guide!

Re: Feature request: auto-title dialogue zoom

Post by farcas »

I second this. The size of text in the dialogue box for auto titles and elsewhere (e.g. outline, palates, etc) would benefit from a font size adjustment.

Perhaps also, someway of adjusting the look and feel of the outline (e.g. highlighting in the outline side bar). [I think someone else brought this up in another forum post as a way to mark sections.]

Thanks!