Remove Pictures

Feature requests, and in-depth discussions of features and the way Mellel works

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

c1001p
Got the styles thing figured out

Remove Pictures

Post by c1001p »

I have inserted a "picture" into my document and now I am unable to remove it. I tried to mark it and to to drag and drop away, it doesn´t work. I hope that there is something I can do or will it stay there forever ?

Best regards,

Christian
nicka
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: Remove Pictures

Post by nicka »

Click on the picture to select it (single-click, not double-click). When it is selected it will have a thin blue border. Press backspace or delete.
c1001p
Got the styles thing figured out

Post by c1001p »

nicka wrote:Click on the picture to select it (single-click, not double-click). When it is selected it will have a thin blue border. Press backspace or delete.
Thank you for the quick reply. I managed the procedure until the "thin blue border" step. Can you specify what you mean by "backspace" or "delete". I used the button I normally use, right above second row from above, but exactly that does not work.

Again thank you.

Christian
ozean
Knows everything, can prove it

Post by ozean »

Backspace or delete is referring to the standard keys on your keyboard. Backspace is the one in the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (The delete key does not exist on all keyboards, it shows a crossed out box and deletes the character in front of the cursor.)

If you do not want to use the keyboard, I guess you can also try the Cut entry in the Edit menu…