What does the app do?
- The app takes a clean text document exported from MELLEL with footnotes (with star markings before each note as you know), and turns all footnotes into true footnotes.
- The application enters a code in the format @01# before each stream of comments according to the number that corresponds to that stream.
- The application exports a Word document to a MELLEL document.
- Before exporting the document to MELLEL the app arranges the hierarchy of footnote streams - each footnote in its true stream (according to the above code at the beginning of each note).
- After the document is displayed in the MELLEL software each comment is placed in its stream.
You can receive the app by email firstname.lastname@example.org