Copy and paste on MELLEL iPad Pro 12.9

For all things Mellel

Moderators: Eyal Redler, redlers, Ori Redler

Joel
Got the styles thing figured out

Copy and paste on MELLEL iPad Pro 12.9

Post by Joel »

There appear to be only three choices on select copy and paste. Either select the individual word, select all, or copy using the handles to select a couple paragraphs.

Here is my problem. When I try to use the selection of the handles, it will allow me to select on the screen, but no means of continuing on down to select into the next page. It is limited. If I try to continue on, it does something quirky and merely goes back up and i have to start over. Sometimes I don’t want to use “select all”, only want to move two or more paragraphs in the document to another location. But unable to do so.

One other clarification. On most apps you can select, grab the handles and hold down and the document will keep scrolling down until you want to stop the paragraphs being selected. I am unable to do this.

Am I missing something on this selection process. Please advise.
ealvarez
Knows everything, can prove it

Re: Copy and paste on MELLEL iPad Pro 12.9

Post by ealvarez »

Same here.

For a faster answer, I suggest that you open a "support ticket" : )
Joel

Post by Joel »

I did submit a request ticket. Got an immediate and courteous response. I love MELLEL and use it daily and appreciate the update yesterday. Was assured that this question would be worked on.

With the new update, the issue is still continuing as mentioned above so hopefully it will be addressed soon. Thx for your great product and responses. Looking forward to the fix.
Joel

Post by Joel »

I love the app and use it often. Still the ability to scroll down and copy custom amounts of text is not available. Either it remains limited to a small section or the entire document. Any update on the status of ability to custom copy just a couple pages?

Thanks for your hard work in the app.